It isn’t possible to have a crush and not have butterflies in your tummy whenever you see them. Having a crush is a huge deal- your world is a little brighter when they’re around. That being said, there are times when you’re so tired of hiding your feelings from them, but you’re scared of confronting them. Fear not; there’s a reason why people are indirect about their feelings- it’s easy.
Want to tell someone you like them? Here’s how you can do that, without any words.
1. Do nice things for them
Help them out when they need it. They’ll remember you fondly for it.
2. Remember the little things they say when they’re talking to you
Like something that happened to them when they were younger, or their dog’s birthday. When you bring it up again, they’ll know you paid attention.
3. Ask them things
Ask them about their life; be curious. It’ll keep the conversation interesting.
4. Find an opportunity where you can treat them in a special way
Bring them flowers when they fall sick, or chocolates to congratulate them on something. It’s a wonderful gesture.
5. Laugh at their jokes (even if they’re really stupid)
6. Stay in touch with them
Text them out of the blue, just because.
7. Show interest in things that they like
Their favourite music or their favourite TV shows. Or books. And discuss with them. Send them links to songs you think they might like.
8. Show up when they call you
They’ll know they mean something to you.
9. Drop subtle hints otherwise
A little bit of prolonged eye contact, a subtle touch on their arm or knee when you’re being playful. It speaks volumes.
10. Don’t underestimate the power of taking their name during conversation
It feels incredibly personal. Have you had this done to you before?
11. Text them about something you saw/heard and say that it reminded you of them
They’ll know you’re thinking of them.
12. Lastly, whenever you see them, don’t hesitate to show your excitement of meeting them
The power of someone showing their genuine happiness seeing you is a feeling they will not forget. 🙂
All the best, buddy!